Accessocraft NYC (1935 – 1998)
The Accessocraft trademark was granted in 1940 and was used throughout production on metal jewelry with some variations. So far I haven’t found details or dates.
This is a variation of the Accessocraft mark found on a 1960’s era Brooch.
Amco (1919 – Late 1970’s)
The Amco jewelry mark was used from 1935 on.
Barclay (1947 – 1957)
Formed 1947 in Providence RI Barclay Jewelry began marking their jewelry in 1948. This mark was used until the company closed in 1957
Bell Trading Post(1932 – 1972)
A variation of this hallmark was first used in 1935 slight variations were used until 1962
Bogoff (1940 – 1960’s)
The BOGOFF mark was used throughout the company’s existence.
BSK (1948 – 1980’s)
Not much is known about BSK.
This mark was used from 1948 until the mid 1980’s when the company closed.
Capri (1952 – 1977)
This mark with the copyright symbol was used from 1955 on.
Claudette (1945 – mid 1950’s)
This mark without the copyright symbol was first used in 1945. A fairly scarce mark made by by Premier Jewellery Co., Inc. NY
Coro (1900 – 1979)
The Coro mark in script printed on an angle was first used in 1919.This mark was used throughout Coro’s history with slight variations. The copyright on this mark places it after 1955..
The Coro Pegasus mark with the copyright symbol was used from 1955 into the 1960’s.
Eisenberg Jewelry (1935 –
This jewelry mark was used by Eisenberg from 1938 until 1942.
A later jewelry mark used by Eisenberg this mark was used from 1945 until 1950.
This block style lettering was used by Eisenberg used on some pieces as early as 1941 until 1958
Givenchy (1950 – Present)
A trademark of the Givenchy line, the 4 G box has been used since 1950.
After 1955 Givenchy Jewelry added the copyright symbol to their hallmark with some pieces being dated as well.
Miriam Haskell (1926 – Present)
Haskell began using this mark on the oval tag around 1950. When first used the mark was stamped from the back showing a reverse image on the back of the tag.
Miriam Haskell (tag reverse side)
A change to the oval hangtag around 1979. After which the tags were smooth on the back.
Hobé USA (1930 – Present)
This mark was first used in 1926, Hobé started using the copyright symbol in 1958.
Kramer of New York (1943 – 1980)
Kramer used this mark along with Kramer of NY and simply Kramer from 1943 until roughly 1950.
Pelton & Leru Corp NY NY(1956 – 1960’s)
The Leru mark was first used in 1956 into the 1960’s. The company closed sometime in the 1960’s,but and exact date isn’t known at this time.
Liz Claiborne (1976 – Present)
This mark appears to have been used in the late 1980’s into the 90’s
Monet (1928 – Present)
Monet used this jewelry mark with the copyright from approximately 1956 into the 1970’s
Napier (1922 – Present)
Napier used this jewelry mark with the capitol “I” during the 1920’s and 1930’s
Renoir (1946 – 1964)
Renoir used this signature from 1946 until 1964, with and without the copyright seal. In general jewelry marks with out the copyright symbol were produced before 1955.
Sarah Coventry (1949 – 1984)
The Sarah Cov signature was first used in 1953 into the 1970’s
Trifari (1918 – Present)
The Trifari mark with the crown and copyright symbol was used from 1955 into the 1970’s
Vendôme (1944 – Present)
A division of Coro, Vendôme was a high end line created in 1944. Vendôme jewelry used this mark without the copyright symbol until 1955
Weiss (1942 – 1971)
First used by Weiss in 1942 through the early 1950’s without the copyright symbol. After 1955 this mark would have the copyright symbol.
This mark was first used in 1947 and predates the 1955 copyright symbol.
This mark was first used in 1951 without the copyright symbol. Weiss Jewelry with this mark and the copyright was produced after 1955.